Products featured are independently and objectively selected by our editors. From time to time, things you buy through our links may earn us an affiliate commission.
Anyone who owns a Dyson vacuum would likely agree it’s a real game-changer, with the only barrier (for most) being the appliance’s costly price. Depending on the model, Dyson vacuums range between $299 and $1,469, and if you’ve got a bigger home and thus, more floors, you’re likely to be looking at the higher end of the spectrum.
Now, there’s one of the rare opportunities to own one of Dyson’s most coveted vacuum models for a fraction of the price, as part of the Dyson Demo Store on George Street’s 1st birthday (though the sale is also offered online).
From now until stocks runs dry, you can take up to $5500 off or receive a gift with purchase of a bunch of Dyson goodies, including vacuums and hair tools, like its beloved Airwrap.
One of the most exciting is Dyson’s deal on the Dyson V8 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner, which is normally $799, but will set you back a mere $399 with this sale.
The cord-free model delivers around 40 minutes of suction, which is plenty for your whole house on a Saturday. Its powerful motor and specialised attachments help you suck up dirt, pet hair, dust, and other nasties. With the vacuum, you’ll also receive the Direct Drive Cleaner Head, Mini Motorised Tool, the Combination and Crevice Tools, and Docking Station.
So, what else is on sale? Ahead, the full round-up of discounts:
○ Save $200 when purchasing the Dyson Gen5detect™ Complete cordless vacuum
○ Save $550 when purchasing the Dyson V10™ Absolute+ cordless vacuum cleaner
○ Save $400 when purchasing the Dyson V8™ cordless vacuum cleaner
○ Save $200 when purchasing the Dyson V11™ cordless vacuum cleaner
Gift with purchase offer (gifts are subject to change):
○ Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler in exclusive Prussian Blue colourway +
complimentary gift (Dyson Airwrap™ stand)
○ Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer in exclusive Prussian Blue colourway + complimentary gift (Dyson Supersonic™ stand)
Read more stories from The Latch and subscribe to our email newsletter.